Scoring Our Goals
In order to be able to remain a valuable organisation and to grow even more in the future, we have set several goals that we pursue to accomplish. These are listed below.
EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO LEARN AND PLAY: ADOPT A CHILD
Keeping children in school by providing;
- school fees
Children become a member of the Youth Academy football club
- local football association membership
- SA Football Association Registration as a minor playing under Du Noon LFA including official ID card for league matches
- After school Monday – Friday coaching
- Soccer shirt, shorts, socks
- Soccer boots.
- Practice ball and water bottle.
- Participation in minimum 10 weekend league matches.
GO MOBILE: PURCHASE THE BUS
- Creating opportunities to play in the soccer league away from home
- Take the children out of the doom and gloom of their current environment by organising fun activities
- Inspiring skills development by taking the children to environments that stimulate their awareness of skills they can develop
PROVIDE THE DAY TO DAY ESSENTIALS A CHILD NEEDS
- Feeding schemes
- Toiletry packages
- Clothing donations
MAKE OUR PACK STRONGER
The SPICE4LIFE Youth Academy pursues to grow as an organisation by being able to involve more children and making a lasting impact on their lives. However, by the growth of the organisation we hope to let our ‘behind the scenes team’ grow as well in order to be capable to grow and reach our goals. Therefore we need to employ full time people to fulfill demand in two areas: Management with a marketing portfolio and a head coach to oversee all schedules, route lists, training and supervision children’s after school and weekend activities.
The following tasks need to be fulfilled in order to create a stronger team;
- We need to employ a manager whose responsibility would be to manage the team, get face time with more potential donors, sponsors and skills development suppliers.
- Driver for the bus, accompany youth to skills development classes, supervise away game transport and matches and collect donated goods.
- Someone who looks after the SPICE4LIFE Youth Academy assets such as soccer kit and equipment and ensure bus is well maintained and parked at secure location, locked warehouse at the end of every day.
- For now he/she can also double up as Head Coach until such time enough funds are coming in.